Sales and profitability aren’t the only measure of your organization’s health. Quality of leadership, adaptability to change, customer relations, and team effectiveness are just a few of the indicators that can mean the difference between corporate vitality and barely surviving. ECCO International’s approach to leadership development training and organization development focuses on healthy relationships between groups and people.
Three out of five employees would leave their current position for a competitive offer according to the “Recruit or Retain Report” from Aerotek, Inc., a recruiting and staffing services firm. And in April 2013, the University of Phoenix conducted a study that found 55% of employed adults are interested in changing careers, and 24% are “extremely or very interested.” How productive do you think an employee is who is “extremely interested” in leaving?
ECCO International offers the following types of organization development and leadership development training:
- Communicating across styles
- Employee engagement
- Executive leadership development
- Leadership development for women
- Coaching development
- Tools and Assessments
Why Organizations Choose ECCO International
You have specific goals and objectives. At ECCO International we have the pool of specialized associates to make those goals a reality. Unlike firms with on-staff consultants, we hire only the talent that fits your needs. There’s no force-fitting your needs to fit our talent.
At ECCO International, our organization development services primarily focus on employee education, executive leadership and train-the-trainer.
All ECCO products and services are custom-designed to meet your specific goals and objectives.
ECCO is frequently the first call contact for clients’ initiative design and development because:
- Effective: We fit “square pegs” in square holes, not round ones. We draw from a pool of independent, specialized associates to match specific expertise needed with your organization development goals and objectives.
- Customized: Our organization development training programs are made-to-order, not “one size fits all.” We’ve learned no two clients require exactly the same solution. That’s why we design customized solutions based on what you want your outcome to be. And we do it with a keen eye on the budget.
- Responsive: We are “quick change artists.” Because we draw from a pool of associates, we can readily adapt to your schedule, not ask you to fit into ours. Turnaround times are reduced, and adapting to sudden changes can be accommodated so that your project goals are met.
ECCO International | Academically Grounded with Real-World Experience
We would be happy to provide you with a free initial consultation or proposal. If you need a leadership development or diversity training speaker, please either call us at (651) 636-0838 or send us an email.We look forward to working with you.