Where would we be without you? Still planning the training interventions, rather than reaping the rewards from an award-winning program, that’s where.
MIKE ROSINGANASales Curriculum Training Manager, Retailer Education & Training
Ford Motor Company Retailer Education & Training needed to create an initiative to educate their dealer body. With the dramatically changing demographics of their current and future customers, they saw a need to educate sales, service, and finance and personnel – a group 60,000 strong and spread across the United States.
To increase multicultural customer satisfaction scores and ultimately, increase sales to these groups across the United States.
Create Insight: Bringing People into Focus
A nationwide customer satisfaction and business initiative to help dealerships better connect with today’s multicultural customers.
This full-scale initiative includes:
- FORDSTAR Broadcasts facilitated by Dr. Tolbert with guests from multicultural advertising agencies and FMC execs.
- Regional Seminars focused on establishing the business case, educating management on multicultural skill sets, and designing a dealership strategy for multicultural success.
- Web-based Training on 6 cultures (Women, GLBT, African-American, Asian, Hispanic and Youth).
- Customized in-dealership workshops focusing on 2 cultures for all customer-facing personnel.
- On-going management consultations on developing their multicultural marketing strategy, coaching employees for further development and evaluating success.