At ECCO International we are committed to the development of multicultural organizations. The diversity training options we offer reflects our education, experience and creative learning methodologies. Our systems approach to diversity training and organizational change includes:
- Diversity initiative strategic planning
- Organization needs analysis
- Intervention design
- Training program design
- Implementation and facilitation
- Evaluation and measurement
Hispanic Growth & Buying Power
- There are 50.5 million Hispanics living in the United States. That’s 16% of the total U.S. population!
- The expected Hispanic population growth (2010 – 2050) is 167%.
- Hispanic purchasing power in 2015 is estimated at $1.5 trillion.
- $5.7 billion is spent on targeted Hispanic advertising by major companies.
What are you doing to grow your business, be inclusive and gain market share or talent?
Helping Clients with Diversity Training Since 1989
Diversity training is one of our core competencies, illustrated by our case studies. As a diversity training company, we know that each situation is different, and we customize our diversity training. We are a diversity training company which offers analysis of:
- Organizational culture
- Organizational structure
- Employee/customer satisfaction
ECCO International offers an evaluation and review of:
- HR policies and procedures
- Management philosophy and style
- Organizational productivity
- Strategic planning and goal setting
- Effective use of resources
- Organizational systems.
Our diversity training options include:
- Personal development
- Culture specific topics such as gender, style, generations, race, ability and functions
- Diversity awareness
- Global communication skills development
- Management education/development
- Diversity task force creation and training
- Forums and panels on diversity topics
- Large group intervention strategies.
Contact ECCO International for Free Initial Consultation
You wouldn’t travel a new road without a map. Likewise, you wouldn’t implement a diversity change process without a strategy. The ECCO framework provides that roadmap with a solid premise and guiding principles.
We can also customize our services for your diversity needs. For more information or a free initial consultation, please call us at (651) 636-0838 or contact us via email. We look forward to working with you.