Do you work with or lead a team of 3-12 people? Is your team showing any of these symptoms of dysfunction?
- Absence of trust—unwilling to be vulnerable within the group
- Fear of conflict—seeking artificial harmony over constructive passionate debate
- Lack of commitment—feigning buy-in for group decisions creates ambiguity throughout the organization
- Avoidance of accountability—ducking the responsibility to call peers on counterproductive behavior which sets low standards
- Inattention to results—focusing on personal success, status and ego before team success
A team building solution for these problems is a science and assessment based approach offered by ECCO International called The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™. Its goal is simple: To facilitate a learning experience that helps professionals and their organizations discover what it takes to build a truly cohesive and effective team.
“Using The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team increased the performance of our leadership team after only a few hours. The custom discussion points and action plans are a perfect tool for us to continue our development well after the first session.” -Sam Falletta, President/CEO, Incept
The Five Behaviors profile, which provides both individual and team feedback, is grounded in the model described in “The Five Dysfunctions of a Team,” the internationally best-selling leadership fable by Patrick Lencioni. With this program, participants will learn how, as a team, they score on the key components of the model: trust, conflict, commitment, accountability, and results. Additionally, the program is powered by Everything DiSC®, a model that helps individuals to understand themselves and others better. Using these results, participants will be able to create a better, stronger team.
The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team includes a profile with:
- 36-page highly personalized assessment results for individual and team
- Strong visuals illustrate key messages
- Context-specific feedback
- Tips and strategies for improving teamwork effectiveness
- Opportunity for building an action plan
The The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team is built in seven modules of varying lengths and includes 40 minutes of engaging video:
- Introduction: Introduces The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team Model
- Building Trust: Teaches the concept of vulnerability-based trust
- Mastering Conflict: Helps participants understand the benefits of healthy conflict
- Achieving Commitment: Shows how clarity and buy-in are key to achieving commitment
- Embracing Accountability: Stresses the importance of peer-to-peer accountability
- Focusing on Results: Emphasizes that collective results are more important than individual goals
- Review and Action Plan: Allows participants to review what they’ve learned and to create an action plan to improve the team’s productivity
Imagine the possibilities if your team was cohesive in its goals and actions. This program is offered only by authorized distribution partners, of which ECCO International is one.
Contact ECCO for The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team Training
At ECCO International, our associates are mentors to one another and coach one another on many occasions. Let our team help your team. If you are in need of team building training, we would be happy to provide you with a free initial consultation or proposal.
Please call us at (651) 636-0838 or contact us via email. We look forward to working with you.