Leadership Skill Development Tools and Assessments
Before you can find a remedy for what ails your organization or your organization’s leadership, you need to diagnose the illness. ECCO International has a number of customizable assessments and tools to make that diagnosis.
Participant Needs Assessment:
It’s always a good idea to ask learners what their needs, expectations and skills are before a workshop. This Assessment of Skills and Competencies is customized based on the session content and overall goals. It is then sent via an email link to each participant prior to attending. Based on the responses, ECCO is able to accurately assess their needs and create a customized workshop to answer those needs.
The Temkin Employee Engagement Index of 2013 showed that 30% of employees were highly engaged, 27% moderately engaged, 21% slightly engaged and 22% disengaged.
Communication Styles Assessments:
Everything DiSC® assessments offered by ECCO International are designed to help you understand yourself AND other people too. Our multicultural communication and behavioral style solutions help you build more effective working relationships based on an understanding of different behavioral styles.
Work Environment Survey:
The Work Environment Survey is an organization climate assessment to use when diagnosing the work environment and employee attitudes. Interviewing and focus groups directly and closely define the assessment. Your organization will benefit from this survey because it:
- Can be used over time to determine progress
- Is easy to analyze
- Is easy to administer – just send a link via email
- Allows everyone’s input at one point in time
- Guarantees confidentiality
- Allows you to choose the breadth and depth of the survey
- Increases validity by allowing you to customize survey items
- Improves the employees’ reception of results and recommendations due to their involvement
- Makes recommendations based on responses given by your employees.
Survey categories include, but are not limited to:
- Demographic information
- Corporate management’s leadership
- Department management’s leadership
- Supervisory effectiveness
- Accountability, rewards, and recognition
- Interpersonal and inter-departmental relationships
- Productivity and accountability
- Employee career and development
- Education and training
- Job satisfaction
- Organizational mission and goals.
Contact ECCO for Leadership Tools and Assessments
There are many types of assessments which can be used to being the leadership development process and improve employee engagement. We would be happy to provide you with a free initial consultation or proposal. Please call us at (651) 636-0838 or contact our office. We look forward to working with you.