Innovative Diversity & Inclusion Training
Clients face inclusion and communication challenges on a daily basis. There are several components of multicultural communication skills and cultural diversity training which apply to companies and organizations throughout the U.S.
At ECCO International we help our clients:
- Understand cultural protocols for business and social situations
- Examine key factors responsible for productivity and innovation
- Strengthen talent management throughout the entire cycle (hiring, onboarding, development, coaching, promotion, etc.)
- Increase understanding and appreciation of differences to strengthen relationships, build trust and establish mutual respect
- Work effectively on multicultural and geographically dispersed teams
- Develop a strategic action plan for improved individual, leader and corporate responsibilities that impact the bottom-line.
Today’s employees are driven to excel by respect and an understanding of their background. At ECCO we know this. The “golden rule” is not enough. It’s not enough to treat people how you want to be treated. At ECCO we apply the “platinum rule” – treat people as they want to be treated. You can accomplish this within your established business disciplines and philosophies.
Since 1989 we have been helping organizations and Fortune 500 companies with their multicultural and diversity needs. We offer:
- Comprehensive services for our clients at any stage of diversity inclusiveness.
- A wide variety of learning techniques are utilized so interventions can be customized to suit each client’s needs.
- Assessments and tools to measure employee and organization effectiveness related to diversity, equity and inclusion.
Our Guiding Diversity Principles
At ECCO International, we believe that corporate diversity efforts are:
Driven from the top
Successful corporate diversity programs need buy-in from all levels in your hierarchy.
Designed to be a non-shaming/non-blaming educational process that focuses on individual workplace behavior.
A strategic process, not just a check-off activity or corporate program.
No exceptions to the rule.
Promoted internally through learning events, change opportunities, and interventions.
The SMART Thing
Quite simply, the smart business thing to do to impact innovation and organizational culture.
FREE DIVERSITY, EQUITY & INCLUSION ARTICLES
LEARN MORE FROM OUR JOURNAL
Is the number of women leaders trending downward? At first glance, yes – but they never did hold a large percentage of leadership roles. This isn’t about a pay gap. This is about a gender gap.
Knowing we are all biased may be a hard pill to swallow. Unconscious bias is a key component of diversity and inclusion; it impacts our workplace relationships every day. It is not a question of if we are biased, but knowing which bias is at play is the first step to...
ECCO International recently attended a panel discussion hosted by the Minneapolis St. Paul Business Journal Forum. The speakers came from the private and public sectors and consisted of three men and three women, three of whom were people of color. A few common...