Innovative Diversity & Inclusion Training
Clients face inclusion and communication challenges on a daily basis. There are several components of multicultural communication skills and cultural diversity training which apply to companies and organizations throughout the U.S.
At ECCO International we help our clients:
- Understand cultural protocols for business and social situations
- Examine key factors responsible for productivity and innovation
- Strengthen talent management throughout the entire cycle (hiring, onboarding, development, coaching, promotion, etc.)
- Increase understanding and appreciation of differences to strengthen relationships, build trust and establish mutual respect
- Work effectively on multicultural and geographically dispersed teams
- Develop a strategic action plan for improved individual, leader and corporate responsibilities that impact the bottom-line.
Today’s employees are driven to excel by respect and an understanding of their background. At ECCO we know this. The “golden rule” is not enough. It’s not enough to treat people how you want to be treated. At ECCO we apply the “platinum rule” – treat people as they want to be treated. You can accomplish this within your established business disciplines and philosophies.
Since 1989 we have been helping organizations and Fortune 500 companies with their multicultural and diversity needs. We offer:
- Comprehensive services for our clients at any stage of diversity inclusiveness.
- A wide variety of learning techniques are utilized so interventions can be customized to suit each client’s needs.
- Assessments and tools to measure employee and organization effectiveness related to diversity, equity and inclusion.
Our Guiding Diversity Principles
At ECCO International, we believe that corporate diversity efforts are:
Driven from the top
Successful corporate diversity programs need buy-in from all levels in your hierarchy.
Designed to be a non-shaming/non-blaming educational process that focuses on individual workplace behavior.
A strategic process, not just a check-off activity or corporate program.
No exceptions to the rule.
Promoted internally through learning events, change opportunities, and interventions.
The SMART Thing
Quite simply, the smart business thing to do to impact innovation and organizational culture.
FREE DIVERSITY, EQUITY & INCLUSION ARTICLES
LEARN MORE FROM OUR JOURNAL
Written by: Dr. Amy Tolbert and Mary Beth Lamb Why are national solutions to the COVID-19 pandemic so different? And what makes some approaches more successful than others? National and regional cultural differences are key factors that are often overlooked. By...
American Dirt is a newly released book that has caused interesting public discussion. Author Jeanine Cummins wrote a fiction novel based on a Mexican woman’s migration journey to the United States with her son. Cummins - a white writer with no personal connection to...
Super Bowl Sunday has become known as one of the great US American pastimes. Along with the tradition tied to this event comes an immense economic opportunity. Despite the race-based controversy regarding the NFL the past few years, it remains the most lucrative...