Challenge: With about 30 specialized coaches placed across the U.S., AT&T’s Education and Training department wanted to reach them all at the same time in their locations with no travel expenses.
Goal: To conduct highly customized coaching at the same time with geographically dispersed participants.
- Designed and produced satellite training for coaching initiative offered by GBCS Education and Training to AT&T employees.
- Led design and development process with internal training employees to create design and training. Coached subject matter experts to deliver training via satellite.
Results: Realized approximately $25-30,000 savings over traditional classroom training.
Utilizing an Internal Network
Challenge: With a new internal satellite network established, 3M needed to train both general users and educators how to optimize and design content for delivery over 3M TV.
Goal: To offer training initiatives via a satellite network.
- Designed, developed, and produced more than 20 distance learning broadcasts for 3M TV distributed to employees across the internal network.
- Designed, developed, and delivered customized training for both general users and educators of 3M TV as to how to optimize the use of their 3M TV system, develop effective training to be delivered via 3M TV, and coached presenters via the network.
- Co-anchor on a 3M TV international broadcast for the Electronic Markets Center during their solution-based strategy launch.
Client: Allina Health System, Human Resources Division
Goal: To educate trainers on how to design for and deliver via a distance learning network.
- Designed first corporate training program for the Telemedicine videoconferencing system using their internal system and network.
- Designed, developed and delivered all training for both users and educators of Telemedicine via the network.
Challenge: With thousands of financial advisors to train nationally, American Express Financial Advisor Training wanted to utilize the network to reduce training costs, increase the number of advisors reached, and ensure positive results.
Goal: To utilize an internal distance learning network to conduct nationwide employee training.
- Designed, developed, and produced over 15 distance learning broadcasts for the Advisor Learning Network (ALN) distributed to advisors across the internal network.
- Designed, developed, and delivered customized training for both general users and educators of the Advisor Learning Network as to how to optimize the use of their system, develop effective training to be delivered via ALN, and coached presenters via the network.
“Amy brought an enthusiasm to the day that was appreciated by all attending. She is a delight to work with and was very thorough in her preparation and delivery of the material to make our training day very beneficial and rewarding – with great “hands-on” exercises!” Jon D. Tufte, Facilitator of Organizational Development, St. Cloud Hospital – CentraCare Health System
“This has been the best leadership day we have had!” Participant Hospital Senior Leadership
Challenge: Create a customized annual leadership event on a cutting edge topic using more advanced and reliable delivery methods to guarantee workplace application results.
Goal: To blend eLearning with facilitated learning for a leadership event.
Solution: ECCO worked closely with the design team to craft a highly customized leadership event for 200+ participants. There was a pre-survey distributed electronically to determine the direction and content. E-challenges formed the basis of a highly interactive day while working through real world issues such as style differences, generation gaps, and how to manage conflict in challenging situations.
Data collected during the session provided a 6-month follow up strategy, which helped the leadership to honor diversity on a daily basis.
Contact ECCO International for Free Initial Consultation
ECCO International creates virtual learning via webcasts, podcast and interactive eLearning using either standard or proprietary software. For more information or a free initial consultation, please either call us at (651) 636-0838 or contact us via email. We look forward to working with you.