Ryan Companies wanted to develop management and employees in four offices nationwide with no full-time internal training staff at the time.
To identify a human resource development and training partner to create and deliver various topics for employee education and development.
Designed, developed, and facilitated customized training programs:
- Ryan Quality Management – I and II
- A company-wide (Minneapolis, Phoenix, Cedar Rapids, and Chicago) quality initiative where ECCO provided four segments of the eight-segment offerings: Communicating Across Styles, Respect and Responsibility in the Workplace, Applying Team Concepts using DiSC, and Quality Applied to Ryan Cases.
- Some sessions were offered in a traditional classroom format and others in a “Learning Station” format, an accelerated/collaborative learning training technique.
- Offered quarterly as needed to accommodate new hires.
- Many corporate initiatives and daily actions have been influenced by the result of this training.
- Ryan Quality Facilitator Training
- Training geared toward the organization’s leaders to facilitate the quality process on a day-to-day basis.
- Ryan Meeting Management Training
- Training geared to meeting facilitators, project managers and supervisors to hold more effective meetings with the right people at the right time with the correct length.
- Open enrollment – offered quarterly.
- Ryan Time Management Training
- Training focused on squeezing more into every day, meeting deadlines with ease, spending less time on struggling with a to-do list and more time on pursuing opportunities.
- Open enrollment, offered quarterly.
- Ryan Partnering Sessions
- Designed and facilitated partnering sessions with Ryan project teams and client teams to craft a joint project vision, ensure a smooth working process, define operating norms, and communication protocol.
Contact ECCO International for Free Initial Consultation
For more information or a free initial consultation regarding your training and development needs, please either call us at (651) 636-0838 or contact us via email. We look forward to working with you.