Client: St. Cloud Hospital
“This has been the best leadership day we have had!”
Participant Hospital Senior Leadership
“Amy brought an enthusiasm to the day that was appreciated by all attending. She is a delight to work with and was very thorough in her preparation and delivery of the material to make our training day very beneficial and rewarding – with great “hands-on” exercises!”
Jon D. Tufte, Facilitator of Organizational Development, St. Cloud Hospital – CentraCare Health System
The St. Cloud Hospital Organization Development Department wanted to further develop leaders skills in managing diversity.
Produce an event that would educate and train hospital leaders on a cutting-edge topic.
- ECCO worked closely with the design team to craft a highly customized leadership event.
- There was a pre-survey distributed electronically to determine the direction and content.
- E-challenges formed the basis of a highly interactive day while working through real world issues such as style differences, generation gaps, and how to manage conflict in challenging situations.
- Data collected during the session provided a 6-month follow up strategy, which helped the leadership to honor diversity on a daily basis.
“I have utilized Dr. Tolbert’s services multiple times in the past several years and found her skills to be of the highest caliber.I would recommend her (and have!) to any of my Mayo Clinic colleagues.”
Kay Thiemann, Administrator, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, Mayo School of Graduate Medicine Education
Mayo Clinic Department of Patient Support Services saw a need to educate 1,100+ staff in a one day offering on how to interact with an increasingly diversified workforce and patient base.
To utilize a creative training methodology to increase understanding of, and interactions between multicultural groups both employee and patient based.
- Design, develop, and facilitate a customized 2-hour session to be repeated three times in one day
- Create an ongoing series of education to enhance education.
- Create curriculum based on facts and current literature while engaging the cognitive effective and behavioral domains.
- Utilize drama learning- scripted scenarios with professional actors to portray diversity situations that can occur in the workplace.
Contact ECCO International for Free Initial Consultation
For more information or a free initial consultation for your leadership events, please either call us at (651) 636-0838 or contact us via email. We look forward to working with you.