Client: Mayo Clinic
“Instructor was enthusiastic, friendly, and open the entire time.”
“Very pertinent to my current workplace situation.”
Mayo Clinic saw a need to educate physicians and staff on how to interact with an increasingly diversified workforce and patient base.
Achieve improved ratings on staff and patient satisfaction surveys.
- Design, develop, and facilitate custom diversity solutions for Mayo Education Services. Courses include, but are not limited to:
- Promoting Diversity in the Workplace
- Respect and Responsibility in our Work Environment (two courses – employees and managers)
- Building a Foundation of Management Skills (includes communication skills, coaching, motivation, respect and responsibility, managing a diverse workforce, communicating strategically, leadership and management contrasted).
Client: Owens Corning
Owens Corning is committed to providing ongoing training and educational opportunities to develop awareness of diversity in its employee base. Sexual orientation in the workplace needed to be addressed as a part of diversity awareness.
To create a custom eLearning sexual orientation offering for all employees to access.
- Conducted an organizational scan of pertinent programs/diversity offerings and employees’ perceptions of sexual orientation in the workplace.
- Conducted design meetings with the GLBT affinity group to scope the content.
- Designed, developed and programmed a pilot to validate content and methodology with a cross section of potential users.
- Delivered and implemented with IT the final product for world wide employee use.
Contact ECCO International for Free Initial Consultation
For more information or a free initial consultation for your diversity training needs, please either call us at (651) 636-0838 or contact us via email. We look forward to working with you.