“We have had the pleasure of getting to know and work with Dr. Amy Tolbert over the past two years and have found her to be extremely knowledgeable, candid, flexible and professional and hope that it will be one that is long-lasting and enduring because of the expertise she can bring to our organization.”Terri Gordon, Organization Development Manager, Lawson Software
With a new manifesto and vision, Lawson promises clients to deliver software and services that put time on your side. They realized that setting a new standard in the application software industry means competency and skill development in multiculturalism.
To weave multicultural standards into the advanced leadership program, performance appraisals, education and development of staff, and customer sales and service.
- Conduct a diversity audit of the organization including leaders, managers, all levels of employees and clients.
- Facilitate an executive summit where diversity audit data is analyzed and a course of action is outlined.
- Design, develop and facilitate a multicultural module in the CEO sponsored Lawson Advanced Leadership Program.
- Incorporate multicultural skill based modules in new Lawson University curriculum so that it is not a stand-alone piece of content but a method for conducting the day-to-day business of Lawson
“Ryan has had the greatest opportunity to develop professionally as a result of this wonderful relationship that has been created through ECCO. Working with ECCO has been empowering and forward thinking on Ryan’s part. We have used ECCO’s expertise from new hire orientation to developing a diversity strategy and much more besides. ECCO is a company that has ethics that run parallel to our own, and we value that as a corporation. The professionalism, attitude, and knowledge content that is provided by ECCO continues to inspire and motivate us. Keep up the fantastic work and continue to be leaders and pillars in the community.”Claire Killen, EEO/AA Coordinator, Ryan Companies US, Inc.
Ryan Companies saw a need to define the business advantages of diversity and a strategic plan to move the diversity effort forward.
To establish themselves as a diversity model in order to attract the best talent and lucrative contracts.
- ECCO helped form the Ryan Diversity Steering Committee and worked with the group to create a Ryan business case for diversity, strategic plan, and implementation goals for success.
- We identified diversity successes in the workplace and analyzed them to make them repeatable, as well as minimizing the business and productivity loss associated when diversity was not honored.
Contact ECCO International for Free Initial Consultation
For more information or a free initial consultation, please either call us at (651) 636-0838 or contact us via email. We look forward to working with you.