Each diversity communication skills training session and leadership development effort undertaken by ECCO International is customized to meet the needs of our clients. No two projects are alike because each must reflect our clients’ culture, organizational needs and business objectives. And yet, the quality of the research-based instructional design and skilled presentation must always be present.
The products and publications listed below publications are samples which provide a broad overview of our capabilities. Contact ECCO International to learn more.
Businesses no longer question the need to unite a multicultural workforce; instead, they seek effective ways in which their growing multicultural workforce can unite QUICKLY.
So, is quick implementation of complex diversity issues and concepts possible? The short answer is YES.
ECCO International created an off-the-shelf training program to help multinational organizations overcome intercultural communication conflicts. “Open Mind, Open World” is training in which participants learn key communication strategies for the global marketplace: how to start a conversation, motivate a global workforce, avoid cultural offenses, structure a project and communicate a business strategy.
- Developing Talent for Organizational Results: Training Tools from the Best in the Field
- The Princess Principle: Women Helping Women Discover Their Royal Spirit
- Reversing the Ostrich Approach to Diversity: Pulling Your Head Out of the Sand
ECCO International offers assessments via Wiley (formerly Inscape Publishing). Discovering Diversity Profile® ( (DDP) – An opinion and attitude self-assessment
- Human Capital and Diversity: Published in Diversity Resources.com Work/Life Resource Center
- Small Business Success: Published in Success Express Press
- Global Learning Organization: Published in International Journal of Intercultural Relations
- Defining Spectacular Service: The 50 Very Best Activities For Achieving Excellent Customer Service With Special Focus on the Business & Industrial Area – Published in HRD Press
We have dozens of videos on YouTube’s ECCO International channel. Here is a sampling:
- Authentic leadership
- Client testimonial
- Diversity session including drama learning
- The ostrich approach to diversity
- What makes ECCO unique?
- What story do you tell yourself?
- Why should I hire ECCO?
Interviews and Podcasts
- Creating a Global Mindset: Just for a Moment Podcast (mp3)
- Generational Differences: Just for a Moment Podcast (mp3)
- Leading a Global Team: Just for a Moment Podcast (mp3)
- NSA Minnesota Speaks: Profile of Amy Tolbert: Interview with NSA Minnesota (mp3)
- Reversing the Ostrich Approach to Diversity: Interview with KCCO (mp3)
- The Platinum Rule: Interview with WCCO 830 AM (mp3)
Leadership Development Training from ECCO
We would be happy to provide you with a free initial consultation or proposal. Please either call us at (651) 636-0838 or contact us via email. We look forward to working with you.