ECCO International Associate
- Internationally accomplished executive mentor, consultant, strategist and “change master” in designing and facilitating organizational effectiveness/culture change initiatives and cross-cultural leadership development initiatives with governments, non-profits, colleges/universities (graduate and executive education programs worldwide) and Fortune Global 500 companies from a wide variety of industries worldwide.
- Has lived and worked on five continents and is noted for his unique abilities to leverage his practical business experience to work at all levels and across all functions of complex organizations as well as within emerging economies and across multiple cultures to deliver consistently superior results in the design and delivery of human performance improvement initiatives.
- Is functionally fluent in Mandarin and Swedish, as well as socially conversant in Japanese and Spanish.
As a Business Leader:
- More than 20 years of global senior executive experience with a broad functional business background: customer services, line operations, marketing, sales, strategy development, leading and managing multi-cultural employees.
- Has opened and led businesses in the People’s Republic of China as well as multiple locations in Southeast Asia, the Indian Sub-continent, the Middle East, and Eastern Europe.
As an educator and consultant:
- Assistant Professor in Augsburg College’s MBA program after having taught at the University of Minnesota where he was Professor of the Year in 2006.
- Also holds appointments as a Visiting Professor at the Aalto/Helsinki School of Economics (Helsinki, Singapore, Taipei, Shanghai and Warsaw) and at the Institute of Management Berlin.
Doctoral studies in Organization Change and MBA at Pepperdine University
BS from Northwestern University
Contact ECCO International to learn more
We would be happy to provide you with a free initial consultation or proposal. Please either call us at (651) 636-0838 or contact us via email. We look forward to working with you.