ECCO International Associate
Donna McCarthy specializes in oral communication skills. She serves as a consultant to a variety of organizations where she delivers training and facilitates strategy sessions and focus groups. Donna also coaches individuals, helping them to make strong first impressions, speak and act professionally and create interpersonal rapport.
- Carlson School of Management, University of Minnesota, where she spent twelve years helping MBA students develop strong presentation and interview skills.
- Northwest Airlines and Grand Met. Here she designed and delivered “train the trainer” programs to increase employee interaction and morale.
- University of St. Thomas and Augsburg College. For more than a decade she has been an adjunct professor in the Communication Department. Her courses include Public Speaking, Communication in the Workplace and Interpersonal Communication.
- Minnesota Department of Transportation and the Carlson School Executive Development Center, where she has delivered presentation skills training.
- The Humphrey Institute of Public Affairs. She has been an ongoing visiting lecturer in the Global Leadership Program where she works with public officials from around the world. She coaches each to enhance their ability to project credibility, confidence and increase their relational effectiveness.
Master’s Degree in Human Resource Development, University of Minnesota
Bachelor of Arts Degree in Speech/Theatre and English, Minnesota State University Mankato
Contact ECCO International to learn more
We would be happy to provide you with a free initial consultation or proposal. Please either call us at (651) 636-0838 or contact us via email. We look forward to working with you.