- Skilled in guiding organizations through the process of strategic planning. Teaches strategic planning as an adjunct faculty member at the University of Minnesota.
- 30+ years developing and conducting leadership development programs for client organizations in a wide variety of industries throughout North America and Asia.
- Mastery of portfolio, program and project management including the use of these disciplines as the vehicle for strategy execution.
As a Manager:
- Managed the Finance and Human Resource functions for EMS/McGraw Hill.
- Responsible for financial reporting, contract negotiations, shareholder relations, hiring, payroll and benefits.
As a consultant and trainer:
- Created custom-designed training solutions for clients including Best Buy, General Mills, Gillette, Humana, Mayo Clinic, Pillsbury China Limited and Target Corporation.
- Facilitated the development and execution of strategic plans for a wide variety of client organizations.
MBA in Management and Finance from the University of Minnesota.
BA in Psychology from the University of Minnesota
Contact ECCO International to learn more
We would be happy to provide you with a free initial consultation or proposal. Please either call us at (651) 636-0838 or contact us via email. contact us via email. We look forward to working with you.