At ECCO International we help our clients increase their diversity and organization development efforts. We produce results and employee engagement by building on four cornerstones:
- Challenge: ECCO helps transform workplace challenges into profitable solutions.
- Change: We provide resources to bridge the gap between “just learning” and taking action!
- Choice: At ECCO we help ensure that our clients’ employee decisions are powerful and profitable.
- Commitment: We link improved behaviors to the long-term success of individuals and organizations.
According to a recent Gallup Organization global study: One out of four of us on any given day is doing our best work or is committed. That means three out of four of us are compliant—working but not fully engaged or contributing our true talents. Compliance is not enough to succeed in today’s competitive marketplace. Employee engagement is a must-have item.
Effecting Creative Change in Organizations
- Our team at ECCO International is comprised of industry thought leaders, skilled presenters, experienced instructional designers and others who work to make your project a success.
- Our portfolio demonstrates ECCO’s leadership development training and diversity skills training expertise. Our products and publications include:
- Books available in hard copy or as e-publications
- A global communication training program, “Open Mind, Open World,” which can be customized for your organization
- Research-based profiles that can help expand your personal and professional possibilities
- Published articles on a variety of topics including global diversity
- Sample video clips which show our key presenter, Dr. Amy Tolbert, in action
- Interviews and podcasts of Dr. Tolbert on a variety of topics
- Our media room contains press releases and flyers on a variety of topics provided by our leadership development and diversity training company.
- Our sample headline and story ideas give you ideas for press and newsletter articles.
Effective Employee Engagement and Leadership Development
We would be happy to provide you with a free initial consultation or proposal. Please either call us at (651) 636-0838 or contact us via email. We look forward to working with you.